- Home /
- World of Warcraft Alliance Lounge Pants
Anyone can be a raider, but not everyone can look awesome while doing it. Support the Alliance while achieving maximum comfort and style with this great pair of lounge pants. They've been rigorously tested in a progression raid environment and we can say they passed with flying colors. Specifically, blue and yellow.
- Officially licensed and created by J!NX
- Body: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester. Ribbing: 78% Cotton 19% Poly 3% Spandex
- Embroidered back pocket
- Deep front contrast pockets
- Drawstring waist
- Unisex sizes XS - 4XL
- Expert Lounger Approves of PantsReview by snarkie
- Wide wasteband that doesn't fold over on itself
- Good fabric thickness
- Well constructed and nice details like the cute lion pocket stitched on the back
- Deep front pockets that actually hold my cell phone without it falling out when in appropriate lounging position (i.e. sunk way down in my couch or computer chair)
- Both the blue and gold are nice shades. Sometimes the Alliance colours are too cartoony in real life but this is nice and grounded.
- A smidge too short on me when worn at my waist. (Female, 5'7") When sitting at my hips, they're the perfect length but the crotch hangs down a bit low. The woman in the photo is pretty much a perfect example. Pull them up any higher than that and you can see the cuffs will be above the ankle. It doesn't bother me since I prefer lounge pants to sit on the hips but it might be a concern for some.
- I ordered based on the measurements on the size chart and they're pretty baggy, especially paired with the "extra" crotch room from the above issue. Love them in the house but probably won't even do one of those quick trips to the grocery store at Midnight for some ice cream in them. You may want to order a size down if you don't want to lounge THAT much.
- It's strange how difficult it is to find well-made sweatpants with good pockets? Is it just me? Seriously. I'd been looking for some for a while and happened to see these while shopping for t-shirts so I bought them on a whim. The Alliance has yet to fail me.
- I am buying another pair. They are that comfy. (Posted on 10/10/16)
- Excellent productReview by Leah
|Cuffed Lounge Pants||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Waist||29 in||31 in||33 in||35 in||37 in||39 in||42 in||45 in|
|Inseam||27.5 in||27.5 in||28.5 in||28.5 in||28.5 in||28.5 in||29.5 in||29.5 in|