- Home /
- Overwatch Razer ManO'War Tournament Edition Headset
Power up your audio experience in Overwatch with the Overwatch Razer ManO’War Tournament Edition analog gaming headset. Designed for comfort over hours of play, this full-sized headset includes a fully retractable mic with inline volume controls. Team chat is an integral part of Overwatch, and the Overwatch Razer ManO’War TE makes it a breeze to keep the lines of communication clear in the heat of battle.
Powered by extra-large, high-quality drivers, the Overwatch Razer ManO’War TE ensures audio cues like McCree’s Deadeye or Lucio’s Sound Barrier are heard with pinpoint precision so you can react accordingly. Critical moments like these are what make the difference between victory and defeat, so you want to make sure that you’re going into the fight with the right gear.
The 3.5 mm combined audio jack and included splitter cable give you mic support on your mobile devices as well as full connectivity to consoles and PC.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω ¬ at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in
- Connection type: analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
- Approximate weight: 332 g / 0.73 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
Audio and microphone usage:
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio and mic jacks
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + microphone combined jack
Compatible with PC/Mac/PS4/Xbox One (Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, purchased separately)
- Not as bad as people make you think they areReview by Preatorian
P.S. : It comes with a neat packaging. (Posted on 1/16/17)
- Fantastic BuyReview by Lou
I highly recommend this product. (Posted on 12/20/16)
- Broken Top Cushion and Left EarpieceReview by Jareson
- Looks cool, I don't know if it's worth it though.Review by Emily
It is super comfortable, but there are some cons.
The cushions are super big, so my ears are pretty much IN the middle of them. I haven't tested them for that long since I just got them yesterday, but I can only imagine the longer I wear them the more my ears will start to hurt.
Because of the cushions being so large, they aren't really that sound cancelling. The audio kinda sounds like if I were listening to them if they were placed around my neck. (The audio sounds great if I press them more against my head though.)
Overall, this product looks really cool, but would only be practical with someone with a bigger head and bigger ears maybe? I'm not sure. (Posted on 11/25/16)
- Cushion on Top and Mic issuesReview by Keine Gnade
Now for the issues:
The mic is not clear, it has some really bad static. The quality is hurt by this. I am not bothered too much because I just use a Blue Snowball, but it would be nice to switch to the headset mic, but it's voice quality is bad because of the static
Second, the cushion on the top is held on with 4 small bridging plastic bits. I understand it lets your head breathe and let air through, but two of my bridges broke from excessive removing and putting the headset back on. The back 2 specifically broke because of the way I put the headset on.
Overall, I like it, but don't buy it for the mic and expect the top cushion bit with "overwatch" written on the top to break eventually.
It would probably be better to get the Man O' War's from Razer and not the Overwatch edition despite your love for the game because of these issues. (Posted on 11/13/16)
- Mic doesn't workReview by Kate
- Nice headsetReview by Lyla
The sound-quality is awesome, it looks huge on my head, but I am also a "tiny" person, nevertheless it is very comfortable and not heavy!
I like it, that the wires are surrounded I think it is stable and won't broke easily. (Posted on 10/15/16)
- Razer!!!Review by Linc
- Great Product, Amazing ShippingReview by Aiden
Would buy again. (Posted on 7/15/16)
- Great for Overwatch Review by Keks
- Beautiful, but too bigReview by Kim
- awesomeReview by lee
- AWESOME!!!Review by Hunter
Besides some setup issues that eventually got panned over and worked out These are Some of the comfiest headphones i've ever had, sounds great and people can hear me just fine with good quality
They look great they feel great they sound great i love em i love em i love em (Posted on 6/22/16)
- Good Product, Shipping is a Hassle.Review by Daddy
Though beware: when shipping, for some reason Blizzard has shipping set to only deliver on weekdays. I ordered on a Thursday with express shipping to get it on Friday evening, but I didn't end up getting it until Monday even though I would have gotten it Saturday. Use UPS Blizzard, they're never late. Fedex is garbage. (Posted on 6/18/16)