- Home /
- Overwatch Tracer Tee - Women's
Celebrate the unveiling of Blizzards latest game, Overwatch™, with this exclusive tee featuring the Tracer logo. This all cotton tee comes in sizes S - 2XL.
Note - this shirt is junior sized and may have a tighter fit. Please review the size chart and consider ordering a size up.
- Great Buy! Super soft!Review by LimeCupcake
Very soft fabric.
Comfortable length sleeves.
NOT Black!!!!! Honestly, it is about time we get some gaming gear that isn't dark coloured. Don't get me wrong I like some things in black but not everything!
The graphic is durable. I have put it through the wash a few times and no cracking or peeling so far.
Tracer is cool.
Cons. (There aren't many)
Runs a little small as is usually the case with these 'slim line' t-shirts. Order one size up.
It isn't Mercy.
If you are a large bust Tracers hair is going to be the most prominent part of the design. Which might lead to a little unwanted chest attention.
Over all another great Blizzard product. I have yet to be disappointed in the quality of anything Blizzard puts out game or otherwise!
(Posted on 5/12/16)
- Great but thinReview by snarkie
- Sleeves are actually a comfortable length, thank Yogg
- Very soft and comfy material
- NOT BLACK
- Colour and graphics have so far held up under about 5 or 6 washes
- Pretty thin and, therefore, more transparent than I'd like. Thankfully I have a bra that matches my skin tone pretty well... not sure I'd wear it otherwise. A camisole/tank underneath didn't really work for me with the fit or fabric, but your mileage may vary.
- The above also makes it hard to wear with a long-sleeve layer underneath unless it's solid white (and the shirt will get pretty clingy). Surprisingly, black just looks weird under the orange. Sadness.
- I had a dude yell "Cheers, Love! The Cavalry's Here!" at me from across the street once and I gave him a thumbs up. He nodded back and we are now forever bonded by knowledge of a game that hasn't even been released yet.
- I am not filled with sadness or regret due to this purchase so I'm gonna call this a win. (Posted on 10/27/15)